Secondhand Uniform Shop
The Second-hand Uniform Shop is operated by the BCC Parents and Friends Association and is located at the service road adjacent to the Ag Farm, the first building behind the Administration Building.
Our Second-hand Uniform shop operates on Wednesday mornings between 8:40am and 9:30am and Thursday afternoons between 2:00pm and 3:00pm during school terms. Bookings are essential. Please report to College Reception at the time of your booking.
College and P&F would like to call upon a team of individual volunteers to operate the Secondhand Uniform Shop. Members of the College community are asked to consider whether they would like to volunteer some time each week in the following capacity:
- Secondhand Uniform Shop Coordinator
- Quality assure the secondhand items being receieved.
- Washing and stocking the Uniform shop, ready for clients.
- Serving clients in the Uniform Shop one afternoon or morning for one hour (ideally have two or three people to help on a day that suits each person).
If you are able to help in any capacity, register at the form below.
Register to Volunteer
Book an Appointment
Our Secondhand Uniform shop is only open by appointment. Please contact College Reception on (07) 4132 5800 to arrange a time.
Exchange for Cash
If you wish to sell your uniforms, the P&F offer this service via our Second-hand Uniform Shop. Simply fill in the Resale form below, sign the Terms and Conditions and attach this to the uniforms you wish to sell. Please read through the Terms and Conditions before placing your uniforms for sale. Please note: Payment for Second-hand uniforms will only be applied to items that are in an acceptable condition in accordance with the BCC Uniform Policy (see below).
All uniform items you wish to sell in the Second-hand Uniform Shop can be returned to the College Office or directly to the Shop during opening hours
How it works:
- Step 1: Complete the Second-hand Uniform Resale Form below
- Step 2: Deliver laundered items, along with the Resale Form
- Step 3: The Second-hand Uniform co-ordinator processes the resale items in accordance with the BCC Uniform Policy.
- Step 4: Payment for approved items is then processed by the Accounts Department via direct deposit into the nominated account on a Thursday.