BCC Business Chamber
The BCC Business Chamber is a group of business owners who share the same vision in partnering with the College.
Develop a network of like-minded business owners / people who:
- stand for Christian values in a secular world
- focus on partnering with Bundaberg Christian College
- engage in equipping students for their future careers.
Benefits for the College:
- Create links between business owners / people, College Board, College staff and the College community.
- Establish work experience placement opportunities through trusted and reliable business owners.
- Assist with the BCC Careers Expo (annual event).
- Provide an opportunity for the business owners / people to strategically engage with College initiatives and activities ie Faith in Action Projects, Meilene Aged Care Facility.
- Expand the BCC Business Chamber beyond BCC parents.
- Share wisdom and experience with senior students in order to prepare and support them in making career choices.
- Avenue for business owners / people to sponsor College programs and events.
- Provide work related problems or challenges to student groups in order for them to engage in real world problems.
- Engage experts in the field to assist with College initiatives. Shared during Chamber gatherings.
Benefits for those within the Chamber
- Business support in standing for Christian values in a secular world.
- Breakfast and networking opportunities at throughout the year.
- Business owners who are parents of the College will be added to the BCC Business Directory free of charge. The Business Directory will be displayed on the College website.
- Opportunity to engage with and support the work of the College.
- Opportunity to seek out promising graduates from the College for future employment.
- Access to marketing opportunities at the College through sponsorship.
- Avenue for problem solving and innovation through sharing with BCC student groups.
- Opportunities to use skill sets as a volunteer within the College.
If you would like to join the BCC Business Chamber, please contact Andrew Iles, our HR & Marketing Manager through firstname.lastname@example.org or 07-4132 5800.