← Staggered Start in 2019
Students from Prep to Year 6 will commence the 2019 school year at BCC on Tuesday 29 January.
To streamline the first day process, please consider coming along to our Family Administration Days to drop off your child's supplies and meet your new teacher.
Middle & Senior School
Tuesday 29 January (Day 1)
- Year 7 students and families are invited to commence the day at B1 and B2
- Year 11 Peer Leaders also commence the day at B1 and B2
- Year 12 and all other new students meet in the Secondary Undercover Area
- Members of the Year 12 Student Leadership Team will assist families to find these venues
- Parent Morning Tea commences in the Secondary Undercover Area at 8:45am - All Welcome!
Wednesday 30 January (Day 2)
TERM 1 COMMENCES FOR ALL REMAINING YEAR LEVELS
- All Year 7 to 12 students gather in the Secondary Undercover Area
- All Year 7 to 12 students commence the day with a brief Assembly in the Hall at 8:40am
- Year 12 Peer Power Seminar