← Junior School Musical
Not Your Average Joe
Everyone knows the classic biblical story of Joseph - now watch the story transform in our Junior School Musical, "Not Your Average Joe'! Set in 1959, Joe the favoured-son of Papa Jake, is left in change of the family drive-in. With the help of his siblings, who are rather unimpressed by what their father has done, Joe finds himself unexpectedly aboard a woody wagon headed to a faraway land of sand, strange customs, unusual characters and a Pharaoh...er, Great Kahuna! This high-spirited and whimsical retelling combines bobby-sox and leather-jacket 50s style with the surfer culture of the early 60s.
Join us on September 12 - you won't want to miss this rollicking adventure!
Tickets for the Musical and Pre-ordered 50's style meals can be purchased at the College Main Office or online by clicking on the below button.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE: tickets will not be on sale at the event. Students taking part in the musical may pre-order meals, should they wish to do so, but don't need to purchase a ticket for the musical.
- Family ticket (2 Adults and 3 children): $30
- Adult ticket (18+ years of age): $8
- Child/Student ticket (Prep – Year 12): $5
- Children under 3 Years of age: Free
Seat allocation on the Musical night will be on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Meal Deal (Burger, Fries & Shake) $12
- Meal Deal (Hot Dog, Fries & Shake) $12
- Burger $6
- Hot Dog $4
- Hot Chips $4
- Shake (selection of flavours will be available) $4
- Popper (selection of flavours will be available) $1.50
Our Junior School Muisical "Not your Average Joe" is fast approaching. As the crew rehearse, build the scene and create this special event, our team is seeking some additional props for the stage. Perhaps you have some from your glory days back in the 50's?
We are seeking the following items:
- Large pieces of cardboard or boxes (fridge/large screen TV or bigger)
- Large Juke Box – does not need to work
- Retro stools – metal lets and vinyl seat pads (see image)