← Everyday Resilience
This is an open event to the whole Bundaberg community, hosted by Bundaberg Christian College. Don't miss out on this opportunity to listen to key strategies on how to help your child navigate friendship dramas, handle academic pressures, discover their talents or overcome anxiety. Featuring straight forward advice that really works, Michelle Mitchell is a practical and empowering speaker assisting to foster stronger relationships between parents and their teens and pre-teens and will answer questions like:
- How are children taught resilience?
- What do all resilient children have in common?
- How can I help my child handle social disappointments well?
- How do I help my child choose good friends?
- How do i help my child handle meanness and gossip with confidence?
- How do I best support a child who is struggling academically?
- How can I help a cautious child try new things?
- What has resilience got to do with sibling rivalry?
- How do I help my child be more grateful and appreciate their life?
- How can I best empower my child for their future?
Bundaberg Christian College Hall - 234 Ashfield Road, Bundaberg.