Transformative & Hope filled Learning
Where are we now
As schools grow numerically, many unintentionally shift their focus towards results-based identifiers for success at the cost of their Christ-focused culture.The College desires students to transform their minds and renew their spirits, ensuring both Christ-centredness and academic success is met.
To create a learning environment that is dynamic and innovative, enabling students’ opportunities to develop their God-given gifts and to achieve to their full potential, recognising that success for individual students differs. This is ‘Education with Wisdom’ Proverbs 2:10.
How are we getting there in 2021?
- Continued whole school development and implementation of a Teaching & Learning Instructional Framework based on ‘The New Art & Science of Teaching’
- Targeted staff development and professional development
- Continued development and implementation of Project Based Learning in Junior School
- Develop student-centered experiences in Middle School that values diversity, promotes life-long learning and equips students to be confident contributors
- Development and implementation of at-risk students/early intervention/Academic Intervention for QCE students
- Develop a College Educational Data Plan that collects, analyses and communicates evidence collected across the College