Bundaberg Christian College offers Academic, Sporting, Cultural, and Christian Service scholarships.
Academic scholarships at BCC are awarded to students based on their current academic results (academic reports), results in an Australian Council of Education Research (ACER) exam and on a successful enrolment interview.
Academic scholarships will be awarded to students entering Year 4, 7 and 10 next year. Part and full scholarships are offered and are given for a period of three years, with this being reviewed annually. Academic scholarships are awarded to students based on three criteria:
- Current academic results (Academic Reports)
- Results in our Scholarship exam (Australian Council of Educational Research (ACER))
- Successful enrolment interview
Those wishing to apply for a scholarship must complete a scholarship exam. Scholarship exams are held during Term 2 (1st May 2018).
- Year 7 and Year 10 Scholarship Test: register and pay online by Friday 20th April 2018 via the ACER website.
- Year 4 Scholarship Test: register online by Friday 20th April 2018 and pay at BCC Main Reception.
For further information, please contact our Enrolments Officer via email or phone (07) 4132 5800.
Special Ability Scholarships (Sporting, Cultural, and Christian Service)
For an outline of the application process and information regarding the coverage of the Scholarship, please refer to the Special Ability Scholarship Application Form. Applications close by Friday 20th April 2018 and are awarded according to the criteria outlined.