Introduce a Friend program
The program is designed to encourage our BCC families to share the great things happening at the Bundaberg Christian College with others by way of offering a $300 tuition credit both to the family referring as well as the family enrolling. This is a great opportunity to tell a friend about this exciting program with our upcoming Open Day to be held on Tuesday, 12 May at 9:00am.
How it works:
- Introduce a friend (family or other) to BCC. You can invite them to an Open Day or to book a personalised tour
- Advise our Enrolments Officer, Carike Bezuidenhout on 07 4132 5800
- Upon completing an Enrolment Application Form, the new family is to provide details under Section 4, Item 27
- If the new family receive an enrolment offer, both families receive a $300 tuition credit for Term 4 in the year of enrolment.
Terms and Conditions:
- Places subject to availability
- Only new enrolments are eligible
- The offer does not apply to College Staff
- Referring family credit is capped at $1200
- 2019 Enrolment Offer ends on 2 August 2019
- 2020 Enrolment Offer ends on 28 January 2020
- Both families must be enrolled in Term 4 of the payment year.
- Contact 07 4132 5800 should you have further questions
- BCC reserves the right to cease this offer at any time.