The College is seeking an entrepreneurial, passionate and dedicated individual to join our Sports Program. The Sports Administrator/Coach is responsible for assisting the Sports Coordinators in coordinating and building the Sports Program to facilitate the College’s vision of being the preferred place of learning. The program is designed to enhance the wellbeing of students through participation, engagement and providing opportunities for personal growth.
Commencing in January 2022, the position is full time.
Applicants who demonstrate an active Biblical faith that aligns with the College's Statement of Faith, currently being expressed in a Christian Church, are invited to apply. Applicants must also demonstrate a lifestyle that aligns with the College's religious beliefs, as well as demonstrate an ability to inspire students to embrace high standards of Christian character, scholarship and diligence.
Attractive Salary and Staff benefits:
- 50% discount on tuition fees
- Salary sacrifice options
- Work in a caring and supportive Christian community
Applications Close: Friday 15 October 4:00pm.
How to APPLY:
- Cover Letter demonstrating your ability to perform the roles and responsibilities outlined in the Position Description.
- CV/Resume - including Professional and Spiritual Referees
- Complete/attach the BCC Non-Teaching Application Form.