Education with Wisdom
Bundaberg Christian College Ltd offers a Christ-centred education for all children 15 months to Year 12.
The Bundaberg Christian College (BCC) is a non-denominational, independent Christian day-school where staff genuinely care about the holistic well-being and development of all of students.
The Chrysalis Early Learning Centre (ELC) is a licenced child care facility offering a loving and caring Christian-focused education program for children aged 15 months through to school age, inclusive of a Kindergarten program.
At Bundaberg Christian College Ltd:
- We see a passionate and vibrant learning community, with a kingdom perspective, empowering staff, students and families in their discipleship journey.
- We see transformation together through living out our Christian faith.
- We see empowered students reflecting Christ and exercising Godly influence in their circle of influence.
- We see a Christ-centred, Bible-focused and God-dependent College and ELC developing leaders and empowering staff and students to realise their ministry.
- We see our College growing from a good school to a great school – a leading Christian School of first choice – through boldly developing an exceptional learning environment which prepares students for their future life.
- We see a College and ELC that is ‘in’ mission; not just a College that ‘supports’ mission.
All applicants must be dedicated, committed and be able to strongly support the Christian ethos of the College.
The BCC Way
Casual / Relief Positions
Expressions of Interest
BCC values 'Expressions of Interest' from vibrant, intuitive and passionate individuals who wish to join our team. To apply, please send the completed application form applicable to your desired position, and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Staff should uphold our College Values of Respect, Integrity, Servanthood and Excellence, as well as adopt and support 'The BCC Way'.
To apply, please send the completed application form and your resume to email@example.com. Hard copy applications may be sent to:
Bundaberg Christian College
234 Ashfield Road
BUNDABERG QLD 4670